|Back to Back Issues Page|
Budget Speech 2020 Highlights | Dryk Holdings | Jasper Basson
March 10, 2020
Two massive surprises in the budget speech for 2020.
Visit this link to watch a quick overview (of about 10 minutes) of the budget speech highlights for 2020.
Through our 3 Months FREE monthly accounting services program, we assist clients to :
- Structure and streamline their business
- Offer free consultations on some crucial questions related to entrepreneurship
- Make sure they are kept compliant with SARS and other financial institutions.
We want to start assisting you to become world-class 🏆
#EntrepreneurTips #2020Motivation New Decade, New You
Our content is full of value to entrepreneurs and our monthly accounting clients that want to create the best versions of themselves, with our main focus on these core areas:
- Accounting and Tax knowledge and assistance from our company, Dryk Holdings
- Potent tools and ideas on daily habits to create a business of purpose and a life that you adore
- Generate niche market business leads for your business, that will create new momentum in your business, through our company Lead Optimizers.
Be in contact with us instantly on WhatsApp:
Remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel full of content for Entrepreneurs.
Monthly Accounting Services needs?
If you are not yet on our monthly accounting services program, contact me today for our FREE 3 – month monthly accounting services program. (And many more benefits in our GIFT Pack for entrepreneurs)
You can also click this link for more details.www.entrepreneur-sa.com/support-files/entrepreneur-sa.com-gift-pack.pdf
Feel free to contact us with your accounting, income tax or company start-up needs.
It's an honour to be of service to you.
Member of Institute of Accounting & Commerce.
You are subscribed to Dryk Holdings Newsletter.
W: www.dryk- holdings.com E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 021 987 1034
The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.