|Back to Back Issues Page|
Provisional tax made easy | Dryk Holdings | Jasper Basson
February 20, 2020
Every 6 months, when we I assist clients with provisional tax, I come across the same problem.
Clients are totally confused between the various timelines and the structure of provisional tax and how it incorporates with year-end taxes.
In this article and video and would attempt to explain, in layman’s terms, the provisional tax structure.
Firstly, we need to understand who need to complete provisional tax estimates and who not.
The following MUST submit provisional tax returns:
- Companies and the Directors of the company
- Close Corporations and the Members of the CC
- Sole Proprietors
- Salary earners with a part-time business, rental income or investments income (more than R 30,000 per annum)
The following DON’T have to submit provisional tax returns:
- Salary earners
- Salary earners with a part-time business, rental income or investments income (less than R 30,000 per annum)
- Body corporates
- PBO (Public benefit organizations)
Now that we understand this, let’s go to the white board and draw some pictures to understand provisional tax.
Watch the video here:https://bit.ly/38IA3gt
Through our 3 Months FREE monthly accounting services program, we assist clients to :
- Structure and streamline their business
- Offer free consultations on some crucial questions related to entrepreneurship
- Make sure they are kept compliant with SARS and other financial institutions.
We want to start assisting you to become world-class 🏆
#EntrepreneurTips #2020Motivation New Decade, New You
Our content is full of value to entrepreneurs and our monthly accounting clients that want to create the best versions of themselves, with our main focus on these core areas:
- Accounting and Tax knowledge and assistance from our company, Dryk Holdings
- Potent tools and ideas on daily habits to create a business of purpose and a life that you adore
- Generate niche market business leads for your business, that will create new momentum in your business, through our company Lead Optimizers.
Be in contact with us instantly on WhatsApp:
Remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel full of content for Entrepreneurs.
Monthly Accounting Services needs?
If you are not yet on our monthly accounting services program, contact me today for our FREE 3 – month monthly accounting services program. (And many more benefits in our GIFT Pack for entrepreneurs)
You can also click this link for more details.www.entrepreneur-sa.com/support-files/entrepreneur-sa.com-gift-pack.pdf
Feel free to contact us with your accounting, income tax or company start-up needs.
It's an honour to be of service to you.
Member of Institute of Accounting & Commerce.
You are subscribed to Dryk Holdings Newsletter.
W: www.dryk- holdings.com E: email@example.com T: 021 987 1034
The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.