SARS Registrations

When you start a new business there are some SARS registrations to consider.  Not everything might be applicable to your start-up business,  but we will explain some of the various tax below.

Income Tax:

Every entity need to register for income tax and provisional tax.  Individual do have a few exemptions.

Contact us here is you need to find out more about an individual's income tax registration.


* indicates required
I understand, my information is used for future newsletters.

PAYE or Employees Tax Registration:

A business need to register for PAYE or employees tax as soon as its employees earn more than the tax threshold for the specific financial year.  Directors that draw a monthly income also need to pay monthly employees tax.  Further you need to submit all UIF contributions on the same monthly statutory return.

Read more about PAYE registration requirements - click here 

SDL Registration:

A business need to register for SDL (Skills Development Levy) when its gross remuneration exceeds R 500,000 per annum.  

VAT Registration :

An entity need to register for value added tax when its turnover exceeds R 1 million per annum.  You can voluntary register when the business turnover is R 50,000 or more per annum.

Read more about VAT registration requirements - click here

We will gladly assist you with this application processes.  

Read more about other services we offer:

Company registration packages

BEE EME certificates

Income tax,  employees tax (PAYE) or value added tax (VAT) registration.

Tax clearance certificate

Monthly bookkeeping services

Annual Financial Services

Need to do SARS registrations ... contact us here

Subscribe to your YouTube Channel:
21 Day Online Course - Morning Rituals & Daily Habits
(Entrepreneur SA):    
FREE Gift Pack - Subscribe to our Newsletter
(Entrepreneur SA):    
Like us on Facebook (22,245 Likes)
(Accountants & BEE South Africa)